cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App

HyperAssassin
Joining in

So I had my services installed on the 22nd of May 2023, have internet, TV, broadband, I have TV360 1 main box and 2 mini boxes, so the 3rd person in the house hold can't watch TV at all because the TV go app says "oops can't log in right now" so on the 24th of May engineer came out to have a look and he said he couldn't do anything about it as it’s a back office issue, I was speaking to somebody today who said there's a TV360 app but that doesn't exist, so please can someone help?!

11 REPLIES 11

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HyperAssassin thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding the TV Go App.

In terms of the third person, is that error only affecting them and can you log in successfully using the same details?

If this is the case, we'd advise asking the third person in question to try on a different device, as it may be a device issue here. We'd advise also uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this works too.

Please let us know how you get on!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi no it's affecting everyone I can't login at all on the app or the website, it's just that the 3rd person can't watch TV at all because that app doesn't work and you can only have 2 mini boxes 

Hi @HyperAssassin thanks for your quick response.

I do apologise for this, understood.

So can you please try to log in to your My Virgin Media account, and change the password? It shares the same log in details as TV Go, so when this is done, please try logging in with the new password and let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi have done this and is still the same 

Hi @HyperAssassin thanks for your reply, sorry to hear this.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error, and does this happen when you try the browser version here too?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Screenshot_20230622_100620_Virgin TV Go.jpg

 yes happens on the browser too, Have tried, apple ipad, apple iPhone, laptop and all does the same error

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HyperAssassin 

Thanks for your response

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

HyperAssassin
Joining in

Had Services Installed In MAY This Year Was Told I Could Use TV Go App And Website Since Installation I Still Can't Use It, After Numerous Chats To Virgin Media, Two Engineers, And More Chats To Virgin Media Was Told It Would Activate Upto 48 Hours After Installation But That Never Happened, So Called Virgin They Sent Out And Engineer Who Said He Couldn't Fix It As It Was A Problem At My Property, So Went Back To Virgin Media And They Said They Would Raise It With There IT Team And Wait A Couple Days So Waited And Again It Didn't Work, So Contacted Again And They Said We Will Raise It With There IT Team AGAIN! And Yet Here We Are Still Can't Sign Into TV GO App Or Website I Keep Getting "Ops Sorry Can't Sign You In Right Now"!

Hi there @HyperAssassin 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you are facing issues with your service and thank you so much again for your post. Can I first check that you are able to log into the My Virgin Media app without any issue?