Menu
ArnieArmadillo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Go App

I’m unable to sign into my TV Go App - it keeps saying I can’t use a sub account although I’m using my correct details. 

I can access my account and TV control app ok with the same login details. 

I’ve tried changing my password but that doesn’t make any difference. 

all very frustrating 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go App

Hi there @ArnieArmadillo

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - we are sorry that you're having some issues with the TVGo app at the moment. This is something that we are aware off and are currently investigated for those impacted customers. 

I'll just need to ask a few questions in order to assist and raise this for you; I apologise if you have already done the checks.

• Please can you confirm that you are using the same log in that you use to check your bills via your MyVirginMedia account. (Secondary log ins can be used on MyVirginMedia but they cannot see bills)
  • Please can you uninstall and reinstall the app for us
  • Please can you advise what device you are using

Can you also let us know if you are able to use other devices ok? How are things when you try and log into the website instead of the app? 

If you are having the same issue after confirming the bullet points above, please provide a screenshot in your reply and we'll get this checked for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ArnieArmadillo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Katie

I’m using the app on both an iPhone and iPad and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it’s still doing the same. 

I've tried looking for the browser link but just keep getting switched to the app. 

The log in details I’m using work fine accessing my bills and account on the virgin media website and also tv control app

Please see screenshot attached

Thanks

0 Kudos
ArnieArmadillo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

216396CF-91C1-4C0E-8898-DE813F1AA163.jpeg

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Perfect - thank you so much for popping back so quickly and answering those questions and supplying the screenshot. 

I have located your account from your forum information so I'll ensure your details are added to the investigation. We'll do all we can to reply to all impacted customers directly on their thread, but any updates should be posted to our wall for all to see once we have an answer. 

Please do feel free to pop back for updates anytime here and we can check this for you - as yet we do not have an external reference number but all staff are fully aware of the situation and investigation. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos