forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Stacker328
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV Go App on I Pad not working

TV Go app on I Pad suddenly not working. It asks for me to sign in when selecting a channel but says “oops that hasn’t worked”. It is happening on 2 registered I Pads. I can sign into media account ok, TV control app working fine, as is Sky Go. I Pad software up to date. Tried using it on line but that says it’s unavailable. Do you know if there is a problem on virgins side or a problem just with my account or devices. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go App on I Pad not working

Hello Stacker328

Is this still happening?

If do can you try uninstalling the app and adding back again 

Let me know how you get on 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Stacker328
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I tried that a few times and it is still not working.  I finally got through on the phone to virgin and they have now raised an IT ticket for it.  Thanks anyway for replying to this. 

Regards

Stacker328

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Stacker328

Can I ask if you are using the right sign in details (these should be the same as the one you use for your VM online account

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Stacker328
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am. I’ve been through all of that on the phone with Virgin and they have raised an IT ticket. But I haven’t had a call back from the  IT department yet even though they said I would be between 24 & 72 hours - it’s been 4 days. Still getting an error message when I try to sign into TV go app but can get into my media account fine - with the same details. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, do you have the reference for the IT ticket raised? 

The team aim to resolve this in 5 working days.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Seriously?  This has been going on for over a week, you have struggled to acknowledge it is a fault and now despite the number of people that are affected by this you think it is acceptable it takes 5 days to fix, and to be honest I don’t really trust that estimate as you have given me nothing that suggests you know what is wrong.  You  need to be getting after this much quicker, it’s clearly something you have done and you must be able to roll back to a known good configuration.......that’s just basics. 

I know it is not the individuals that are running this forum but VM is starting to look unprofessional at best.

Stacker328
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

When I asked for a reference number they just said it was attached to my account number and there was not specific reference. 

0 Kudos
Stacker328
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Its now resolved - got a call from Virgin a few minutes ago and asked to try the TV Go App.  It is now working again fine. So raising a IT ticket did the job. Many thanks. 

0 Kudos