cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not working

JPS18
Tuning in

Hello, for the last two days I have not been able to open the TV Go app on my iPhone. Never had a problem before. It works fine on my Mac.

Error message is ‘Sorry this isn’t available - Oops this service isn’t available right now....’ clicking ‘Try Again’ has no effect.

any suggestions? Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Dereklad
Fibre optic

The same here.shocking.

71F3F6AB-D801-4E89-87F8-6C034CB72D62.jpeg

Cable tv customer since its inception in the 80,s.
Virgin 360 and mini box.maxit tv.350 broadband.
Playstation 55 inch lg tv and ceiling projector in bedroom..
Size 9 feet..
No criminal convictions.

I dont have a stream box because im not allowed to have 1..

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JPS18,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the TVGO app,

Has there been any change since your post last week? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Alex_Rm

Hello Alex,

Big relief to hear from someone from Virgin. I deleted and re-installed the app and its working now.

Hopefully that’s the end of it.

Would be good to know how to raise a query direct with Virgin for any future issue. It isn’t straightforward right now.

Thanks

Great to hear it's sorted 🙂

I appreciate the lines are a little busier than usual at the moment, we do also have a text number on +44753 305 1809

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex 

Have raised a ticket over 2 weeks ago with technical support and have sent several screenshots. Have two separate issues:

Previously was able to log in but was being prompted to ‘upgrade subscription in order to view content’ (provided I have full virgin package (broadband, tv, home phone and mobile). 

Issue I’m encountering now is unable to sign in and get the error message ‘sorry this service is not available at the moment - please try again later’. Have deleted and reinstalled the app and still not working. 

Hi Mkl29

Thanks for coming back to us. 

The team are still working on the ticket and we'll be in touch asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Can you please private message me the ticket number so I know it’s not just a standard response. Ticket has been open for over 3 weeks now. 

It's an internal number we wouldn't be able to share I'm afraid. 

I assure you it's not a standard response. We will contact you asap

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Virgin have tried to contact me twice over the last few days but each time I’ve answered the call the called has hung up.