Menu
DrBJJ
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go App not finding my set top boxes

Hi All

As well as everyone else struggling to go on to the app when eventually do none of the set top boxes are registering and I cannot watch live tv or set recording remotely. It’s like my account doesn’t exist although if I log into virgin media online with those account details all of my info comes up. Can someone help?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go App not finding my set top boxes

Hey @DrBJJ,

The feature that you're describing would only be available via the TV control app not the TV Go app.

Please could you try to download this app and see if this works for you? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
DrBJJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thought that app only works with TiVo and V6. I’ve got the 360 boxes

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the confusion DrBjj, can you confirm what it is you're actually trying to do?

Are you looking to manage the registered devices on the TV Go app? If so we have these helpful tips virg.in/TVGdevices

If you're trying to actually register your set top boxes or any other devices, help can be found here virg.in/devicehelp with more general help in regards to the application available here https://virg.in/TVgohelp and compatible devices here https://virg.in/GoDevices

If you still require some assistance please just let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
DrBJJ
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rob. The issue is when I log into the TV Go app (eventually) my account does not seem to register the correct profile. So I cannot manage recordings on the 360 boxes, or access live tv and it tells me I need to upgrade but my account is obviously correct as I have all the access on the set top boxes. Also my 360 boxes are not found when I log in. 

Appreciate if someone could look in to this for me. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delayed response, DrBJJ

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? I'll also send you a PM to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos