cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not allowing full screen on Lenovo Tablet

Tancom
Tuning in

The Virgin TV Go App is only opening in a small portrait screen, about 1/8th of the tablet screen with no option to maximise or to enlarge the screen. Even the 'full screen' button does not do anything. I have the latest version installed from Play store. I am logged in and can see live tv on some channels, although i have noticed the 'popular' shows are not showing picture, just some sound comes throuhg, but TNT sports was showing sound and picture but not allowing me to watch in full screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tancom 

It's possible that the tablet is stuck in Productivity mode when the keyboard is attached.

Go to Settings > Productivity mode to turn on and off. (Enhance office experience with mouse and keyboard)

You could also try double-tapping the top area of the screen to switch to fullscreen mode

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tancom 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Very sorry to hear of any TV Go issues.

Can you confirm for me does the Lenovo run on Android 5.1 or higher? Just making sure it's not a device issue. 

Have you got any other devices you can duplicate this on, for example could you try the browser on the tablet?

Keep us posted 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Its on Android 12. Not sure what you mean by duplocating the issue, other apps work fine on the tab. I have noticed now this only seems to be a problem when the tablet has the keyboard attached. When the keyboard is removed the app will work in full screen.

Device is the Lenovo TB-J616F

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tancom 

It's possible that the tablet is stuck in Productivity mode when the keyboard is attached.

Go to Settings > Productivity mode to turn on and off. (Enhance office experience with mouse and keyboard)

You could also try double-tapping the top area of the screen to switch to fullscreen mode

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tancom
Tuning in

Thanks, this seems to have worked. Will at least know how to fix going forward, although I expect I have gotton used to the productivity mode.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Tancom 

Thanks for updating the thread. I'm glad that seems to have worked for you. 😃

Dave