cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App - delete devices

SQ_
Just joined

Is anyone else having issues replacing or removing devices from their app?  I'm maxed out and it won't let me replace devices.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What happens when you try?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SQ_,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Virgin TV Go app recently. As @japitts has asked, would you mind clarifying what happens when you attempt to replace and/or remove devices from the app? Does a message appear? If so, what does it say?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Kozey546
Joining in

@SQ_ wrote:

Is anyone else having issues replacing or removing devices from their app?  I'm maxed out and it won't let me replace devices.  My Estub Login

There is no 'delete all option' for TV Go devices, or an explicit option to de-register an existing TV Go device. Once the device list is full, the 'replace' option that's available 3 times a month deletes and de-registers an existing device when the new device replaces it in the device list. So how did you get that?