cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App Can't login to Sky using Virgin account

Rjg1991
Joining in

Having the same issue here

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. Please add more details so the Community can help]

19 REPLIES 19

I have the same problem, I receive an error message when I click the 'sign in with Virgin' on my laptop/using chrome. I have cleared my google chrome cache/cookies and it hasn't worked.

Is the error just via a browser? What happens when you try via the app? Do you get the same error message?

Rob

The app directs me to sign in on the sky sports webpage to watch sky sports, and then I get the error message when I click ‘log in with virgin media’ 

That’s both the virgin go app and the sky sports app*, it works on other browsers but not on google chrome 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming that, meeth82.

For clarity, is this the "Incorrect Password" error, or another? When you click the "Log in with Virgin Media", does this take you to our login section, or show an error beforehand?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

they direct me to log in on the sky sports website, I click log in, then click the Virgin Media logo as instructed, and it says 'an unknown error has occurred'

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @meeth82 

Thanks for your response 

Just to clarify, is this across all web browsers that you are using?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just google chrome 

All virgin apps work fine, when I try to get into sky sports using virgin log in details via the virgin media sign in option it tells me my password is incorrect. Positive I’ve already explained this.

Hi @Rjg1991, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel