Menu
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 81 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO on Laptop stops

The problem occurs at random. Sometimes it is ok for days then suddenly for no apparent reason it kicks me out of watching a program and then I cant watch anything. I will update you with time and date it occurs if that will help at all.
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 82 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi @milbers,

Thank you for that. It would be great if you could provide some examples of the date and time this issue occurs so we can update the IT ticket.

Please get back to us when you can with some examples and we'll be able to escalate it further if needed.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 83 of 88
Flag for a moderator

TVGo is becoming more of a joke. Now numerous channels are missing from the playlist. We should not be surprised by now with all the problems customers are experiencing. I dont anticipate any explanation or apology from Virgin given their customer support history.
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 84 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hello @milbers.

I am sorry about that! We are aware of this issue and our IT team have raised a ticket now to investigate why this has happened. We are hoping for a speedy fix. 

Kind regards,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 85 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your prompt response. It is appreciated
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 86 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Thankfully I have had no problems for one whole week. Hope this has been sorted but I will post if I have any recurrence .
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 87 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hello @milbers.

Thank you for the update.

Yes please do let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos
MikeCrackle
Joining in
Message 88 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I have to say how dismayed I am at the lack of any of the forum team taking ownership of this problem.

I am still in my 14 days trial of this Virgin package and I have to say how disappointing the TV Go service is.

There are programs and channels missing.
I cant find how to schedule a record of a program and playback on my TV GO laptop.
There is no way of managing the devices or changing the device name they are all called the same. I have a thread on this already and not getting any useful answers. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Device-Registration-Virgin-TV-Go-App/td-p/4753873
There is no way to pause a TV GO program.

Why is it such a clumpy badly designed interface.
Why cant it look more like what you are used to when using the TV.

0 Kudos