Re: TV GO on Laptop stops

Thank you Corey
0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I first posted the problem in January and the tech team have been apparently working on it for 3 weeks now. They have made no contact with me to try possible solutions. This is getting beyond a joke now. It happened again last night half way through a program I was watching. Any response tech team?
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi milbers,

I am sorry for any delays in getting a answer it sounds like a issues hasn't been found, have you been able to try a different device and see if the same happens?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 88
Flag for a moderator

As I previously said the only problem I have is with windows 10 on my laptop. It works ok on my android mobile but who wants to watch programs on such a small screen?
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi milbers,

I am sorry as advised we haven't found any issues currently so do not have a fix, have you checked the manufacturer's forums to see if anyone else has found a fix?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 26 of 88
Flag for a moderator

This is not down to the manufacturers. If you read through posts on this forum you will find the problem occurs on various devices. Definitely a Virgin problem since they abandoned the old app which worked perfectly for years. So do I have to put up with this until my contract expires?
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi milbers,

Thanks for coming back we have reached out to the team although they haven't come back with any updates they are aware of it now, I appreciate it may not be a manufacturer issue however other people with the same issue may have found a fix.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
JDT99
Joining in
Message 28 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I have been having the exact same issues for months now as well with no resolution. On laptop, desktop and phone. The fact that nothing seems to be getting done about this is ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Thanks JDT99 for confirming the problem. I dont think Virgin believed me.
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 30 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Happening again. Virgin are you listening to customers complaints? Happening on all channels, box sets and watchlist programs. For heavens sake get your act together. Tried phoning but just wasted an hour of a half of my life I wont get back. Any response to this?
0 Kudos