Menu
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO on Laptop stops

As I have advised, there's no known issues for the specific thing you've stated. As such could you do a restore on the laptop?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I have already done everything I can to resolve this problem my end. You say that there is no known issue for this but if you look through this forum you will see others having the same problem on various devices. It is obviously a problem with Virgin which needs to be looked into in some depth. As it is almost impossible to get through to Virgin on the phone I find it annoying we have to resort to this forum to try to get some answers.
0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Just happened again. As I say laptop not at fault as I can watch itv hub, bbc iplayer etc. Virgin get your act together, A return to Sky is looking more likely for me now. The way Virgin treats its customers is terrible..
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing contacting the team milbers, we're really busy at the moment given the current situation but the teams are working hard to get to all customers as quickly as possible.

We have emailed the development team to get this looked into further, we will provide any updates received here when we get them.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hello milbers

We've had a response from the development team and require some further information from you. As this is personal/private information I'm going to send you a Private Message.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Still having problems with this. It has been going on for weeks now and still no solutions from Virgin. Obviously they care very little and dont seem worried if their customers choose to leave for other providers. I have had enough of this and will now look into options to change provider, not that Virgin will care.
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi Milbers,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I just need to ask some questions if you don't mind -

• Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if this helps fix the issue? 
  • What device are you using to watch it on? Please give me the make and model.
  • Is your device running on the up to date OS?

Thanks very much!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I have reinstalled the app on a number of occasions but the problem still persists.
My laptop is a Lenovo yoga 300
The device is running the latest and up to date OS

As previously stated the only problem I have is with Virgin TV GO. The problem happens randomly without notice even part way through watching a program. When it occurs the message occurs on every channel, box set and saved programs.
0 Kudos
milbers
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 88
Flag for a moderator

This problem is still ongoing. Will someone from Virgin have the common courtesy to at least let me know what steps are being taken to resolve the matter. It is almost impossible to contact Virgin by phone. Come on Virgin, show your customers some respect instead of ignoring their issues.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 20 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you have not had any updates, milbers,

I'll chase it up with my colleague.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos