Menu
DG4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV GO locked out

Hi...Any advise very welcome. I have TV GO on three computers therefore should have three slots spare. When i tried recently to use one of the computers it said it needed to be registered. It worked fine the previous day.  When i looked in devise management there was only on slot left meaning two had mysteriously been taken. Any way i thought ill go with it and proceeded to register. It then told me no slots were available and i would have to wait a month to register. So now i have 2 slots accounted for and four slots taken but by god knows what, as it dosnt tell you in device management what they are. So now only two computers are registered. Why has this happened? Can i get it sorted out earlier? How can i tell where the other 4 slots have gone to. I do understand that i can only view on 2 registered devices at a time and general i only use one. They are in different rooms for convenience just to have the news on whilst working. Hope someone can help....thanks for reading...Dave

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV GO locked out

Hello DG4

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to the device allowance for the Virgin TV Go service. We appreciate you making us aware of this and welcome back to the community.

We've recently made some changes to the process around device allowance and management, we have today reset the device allowance and would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know if the issue is still happening?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
DG4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Spot on Rob worked a treat on 2 computers just need to try the third one when the wife gets home tomorrow. Will let you know. Thanks again Dave

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Great news Dave, keep me up to fate with this and how the device allowances looks after multiple uses of the different devices.

Rob

DG4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All sorted Rob It works on the third computer no probs. Hopefully the issue is resolved. Thanks again
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome Dave, if you could let us know if this also stops the registering an additional device when using a laptop or PC with TV Go for a second time.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos