cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO app "account suspended"

epicheartache74
Joining in

we have been now trying to get a resolution for this for about 3 months the only thing that has happened that we have seen on virgins end is that they have sent us a new hub4 (which is in no way related to the issue) as an apology for the continued lack of use, and lack of knowledge by staff! 

we have been waiting for the tier 3 support to resolve this and have been told they don't know what is causing the issue!

If anyone can help with this we would be ever so grateful!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, epicheartache74,

Can you tell us a bit more about the issue that you are having with the app? What error messages are you getting? What is this "account suspended" referring to? Can you specify if this is happening on one or multiple devices?

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes of course Corey

Its happening across android, iOS, Mac OS big sur, chrome os, windows and iPad os i have also tried safari, opera, chrome and edge browsers so it appears to be accross all medium of devices it can be accessed through. I have attached a screen shot from this morning showing the issue on my iPhone so you can see how this is annoying.

also this does not affect getting into the account on virgin media homepage and we are still able to view all the bills etcetera

browsers so its literally all devices881BA80B-6808-4207-9ED7-14CA120E3889.jpeg 

Hey @epicheartache74,

Thanks for your response and for the further information.

I'd like to take a further look into this for you, so will just send you a private message so I can confirm some account details.

Please just keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide