cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO app cant sign in

wotalot
On our wavelength

Trying to sign in but app either doesn't respond after entering  ID and password or tells me user ID is invalid. Using same ID and password l can successfully  into the My Virgin Media app no problem.

Have logged into TV GO in the past. Tried on two different devices today same issue.

5 REPLIES 5

wotalot
On our wavelength

Ps thought l might try re-registering for the app but was told l can't do so using a blueyonder email address ???  Which is what lsign in with to my virgin media and is of course an email domain owned by Virgin ...

Hi wotalot

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear you're having some issues signing into TV Go.

Can you please let us know the make and model of the devices you have tried to sign into? Have you also tried signing in via the web version of TV Go?

I appreciate that you are able to sign into My Virgin Media successfully using the same credentials, however have you tried resetting your password to see if that resolves the issue at all?

If you already have a My Virgin Media account set up, you won't be able to re register, however if you look to change your email username, you'll likely need to now use a non-Virgin email domain.

Kind regards

Beth

wotalot
On our wavelength

Tried logging in just now, using same user ID and password, now working. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wotalot 

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Great to hear this is now resolved for you wotalot - I hope you have a great day and thank you for your patience with this.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

wotalot
On our wavelength

Just a final comment, still not working on an older device running android 6 (app page on play store says it supports android 6), did however successfully sign in on that device via chrome rather than using the app. So all good.

Probably time to retire my older kit as its not the only app that is no longer compatible.

Cheers