Menu
JOHNWARDENVMC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV GO _ YOU HAVE REACHED - No WE haven't

I am asking for you to reset the TV Go account as I am having a lot of trouble with this system. I see many other people with the same problem. Your system probably relies on cookies in our computers and when we clean them up you then think we have changed our machines. 

Once I called in with this issue and was told there is nothing they can do!

Please can you reset mine and report this issue to your tech team.
There must be a way to stop this happening??

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO _ YOU HAVE REACHED - No WE haven't

You have correctly identified the cause so it is down to you to ensure that you protect the TVGo cookies from deletion.

It would be great if VM could adopt a more robust way of identifying devices, but there no signs of any planned changes at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JOHNWARDENVMC
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the info Graham, I was surprised when I noticed some people on here get their account reset... especially as when I phoned in last year they refused any help on this problem. With my current bills about £120 - 130 you would think they could afford to give me a personal support person! haha

I hope someone from VM will actually see this feed. Cheers John 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JOHNWARDENVMC,

Thanks for your first post on the community forums and a warm welcome goes out to you!

I'm sorry for the issues you've been having with our TVGO app, honestly I can understand how frustrating this can be as currently there aren't many ways around this or a permanent fix. 

However I'll be more than happy to pop you over a PM and reset your devices for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

See you there,

Beth

0 Kudos