Menu
WareingR
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV GO - Another high paying user that can't sign in

Already lots of posts on this subject but it seems that we have to keep posting and VM keep taking no notice. I have been unable to use the TV GO app since Monday. Continuoulsy prompted to sign in  and continuously presented with the same error message about having to use the main account (which I am doing). Been through all the usual stuff of uninstalling the app and resetting passwords. Spent hours trying to speak to a VM representive only to be asked to go through the actions that I have already done. Eventually told they can't fix it and they will pass the call on to 2nd line support who will call me back within 48 hours - Gosh they haven't called back. This is on top off the atrocious broadband service that I have been experiencing over the last couple of months. I am paying nearly £90 a month for VM services and getting nothing like value for money.

Please fix this problem (and the crappy broadband) as soon as possible. My address should be on file for you to send the refund/compensation cheque to!

Next stop - Ofcom!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO - Another high paying user that can't sign in

Hi WareingR,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you're having some issues with signing in to TVGO. Sounds like you've been through all the checks we would expect, I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos