Declanworld
Fibre optic

Anyone else unable to log into the app?

IMG-20230909-WA0001.jpg

38 REPLIES 38

Declanworld
Fibre optic

Hello John.

Not joy still, even after just uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

Screenshot_20231014_124813.jpg

I'm going to pop you a PM 📩 now so we can assist further. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have had the same experience as the app stopped working on my iPad and iPhone. I have, so far, spoken/Whatsapp'd 5 people, 2 of whom said they would definitely sort it. One 'Ticket' was raised and promptly cancelled as they said it was sorted, but it wasn't. Another Ticket was raised and I am waiting for a 'real' IT person to phone.

Ditto all that.

Hi bgjohnson,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with TVGo. I've had a look at things from our side and can see the IT ticket has been raised, and the team are currently working to resolve things.

Alex_Rm

Thank you for the welcome. The problem is with TV Control, TV Go works OK. I hope he right one is on the Ticket.

bgjohnson
Tuning in

There is no icon for TV Control in iPad Settings, but there are icons for the Virgin TV Go and VM Connect apps, which both have a slider for enabling Local Network. Perhaps TV Control should have an icon where you can allow Local Network.

Declanworld
Fibre optic

The error message has changed - not sure if progress is being made but my suspicions regarding the limbo status of part of my account have increased:

2023-10-25_23-16-06.jpg

bgjohnson
Tuning in

I am now getting the same message, but with the usual red screen.

IMG_1237.jpeg

hagman777
On our wavelength

Yes