TV Control App

Declanworld
Fibre optic

Anyone else unable to log into the app?

IMG-20230909-WA0001.jpg

38 REPLIES 38

Hi Declanworld

Thank you for your further post. 

Just to clarify please, have you now had a response from the IT team?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for responding. I haven't had a peep from them.

Sorry to hear that the IT team have not been in touch @Declanworld 

Do you get the same issue when trying another device? 

Do you have a VPN enabled at all on the device? This can also cause some issues when trying to access. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I just installed the app on my wife's phone and tried to log-in - same issue occurs.

Hi Declanworld 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting back onto our community thread 😊.

Sorry to see your TV control app is not signing you in and thank you for trying on another device.

I need to look into this with you in depth, I will have to private message you to further investigate what is going on. 

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm off there now - thanks.

Declanworld
Fibre optic

It's been 4 weeks and 4 days since a VM agent raised a ticket to fix this and 2 weeks since another agent promised to prompt the technical team.
Still no response to this 32 day-old fault.

Hi there @Declanworld 

Thank you for popping back to us and I am so sorry to hear that this issue has continued. 

I can see that you have been in a PM with on of our agents, please do pop back to them so they can continue to look into this with you. 

Thanks - done.

HI @Declanworld 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. The IT ticket has been closed with the team advising all checks have done and should be fine. Can you try again for us? If not working, what is the the app version on that device please?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill