Menu
rickmac01
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Control App IOS

The new layout of the TV Control app is much better than the previous one, but I have found a bug.

When you are on the Guide section, goto the time and date and press the forward arrow, all the channels come up with To Be Announced, until you scroll up or down, which presumably refreshes the app. Surely the refresh should happen when the forward arrow is pressed.

Hope this will be fixed quickly

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Control App IOS

Hi rickmac01, thanks for getting in touch. 

Apologies for the bug you've encountered - we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

I don't suppose you've been able to test other devices to see if the same issue occurs? Also, please make sure both the app & iOS are updated to the latest versions available.
If you can let us know what device(s?) you noticed the bug on specifically we'll make sure it's fed back to the relevant team.

Cheers,

Tom 

0 Kudos
danjwilson
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have this issue too. 

iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1, TV Control App version 4.5.1

Please help. 

Thanks,

Dan. 

0 Kudos
Abrahs
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also have this problem on 2 iPads and iPhone. Tweeted it but they just told me to update the app and check the service status when it’s the app that’s the problem. It appears to have a real lag on obtaining the data to fill the programmes. It’s a real pain. The app was never perfect but is now pretty useless. Did you not test it? 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you all for reaching out regarding this issue. 

I have raised this with the with App team, they have said that they will raise this with TiVo to get resolved. However in the meantime as advised in the original post you can scroll down to get the information. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M  

0 Kudos