cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports not able to view on TV go app

JDS12345
Joining in

Have NTN sports but cannot view on TV Go app. Could view BT Sport on app, now says only available to watch on TV

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JDS12345, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

What error message are  you getting?

Is the app updated to the lates software?

Also I would download the TNT app from the app store download this and see if you can login in here via a Virgin Media login. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JDS12345 wrote:

Have NTN sports but cannot view on TV Go app. Could view BT Sport on app, now says only available to watch on TV

It might be a rights issue with an individual programme. I have just checked, & all 4 TNT Sports channels are playing fine through TV Go.

The BT Sports app (now TNT Sports app) is only available to subscribers that purchase direct from TNT & not through wholesale providers like Virgin.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, yes can see TNT 1-4 now, think it must have been TNT Ultimate that would not allow to view in app.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JDS12345 wrote:

Thanks, yes can see TNT 1-4 now, think it must have been TNT Ultimate that would not allow to view in app.

TNT Ultimate is just a simulcast of content from one of the other 4 TNT channels. TV Go is only for use on mobiles & tablets, so you won't get any UHD channels on it.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the update JDS12345, as nodrogd has advised, the Ultimate channel tends to be a higher definition version of one of the other channels within the TNT options. 

Rob