cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT on go app- premier league not showing

Nathand
Tuning in

My tv go app works fine and so does TNT sports but whenever the Premier League is on it won’t play. Always says something is wrong. This happens on WiFi and using my data. 

I watch TNT for football and I’m mostly on the go when they show matches, so seems pointless having it if it doesn’t work on the app. Help?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Nathand.
Thank you for reaching out to our help forums and sorry to hear of the issues you've had with watching football on TNT sports via the TV Go App.

This is not the experience we want and we'd love to see how to best help you.

Would you like to advise what error you get each time this occurs and if it happens on a certain device or the same problem is present when trying to view this over a different browser and/or device?

Also, could you confirm whether you're able to watch TNT sports channels as normal when football is not on or what happens outside the football programme broadcasting?

Please, share more and we're happy to advise further based on your feedback.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

It is on my iPhone. I don’t really use another device so not sure if it is an issue on that device too. I could check what other devices I have registered and see on them. I should have taken a screen shot of the error message but I haven’t, sorry! It isn’t an error code, it’s a message along the lines of “Unavailable at this time. Try again later”. Trying again later doesn’t fix it. This is over WiFi and data.  

The TNT sports channels work fine for any other sport. The only issue I’ve found is when it is premier league matches. Yesterday, the other channels were fine but the football wouldn’t show.

Hi @Nathand, thank you for your response. 

If you could try on another device and confirm the error message you're getting, that'd be much appreciated.

Once done, please pop back to us and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,

Daniel