Menu
BarryAB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TLC channel - no sound on tv go app

For the last several days there’s been no sound on the TLC channel on the TV GO app.

We have the identical issue on two devices.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TLC channel - no sound on tv go app

Hi BarryAB,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the sound on the TV GO app.

This issue is not something we are aware of. Can you confirm if you are streaming over WiFi / mobile data and whether the sound issue persists when streaming via both?

If you could also tell me the make and model of both handsets and whether an error code/message is present when watching TLC through the app.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
BarryAB
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound returned to TLC yesterday (Friday 5th) on both devices,iPad Air and IPad mini (streamed over WiFi without any error codes displayed at any time.We don’t stream via mobile data at any time.) without any action on our part.As both devices had sound on all other channels through the loss of it on TLC channel I have to assume our devices are not the cause of the issue and that it’s down to some software/streaming issue from TLC or yourselves.
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Given the other posts from users with the same issue, I would say your summary is a fair assessment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos