Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming Setup problem on ipad

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting.

There is currently a known fault where the streaming set up is unsuccessful between the device and V6.

This is being investigated and we're working towards a resolution.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment and we'll hopefully have a fix for this soon.

If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sammi_kt
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Did anybody ever get this resolved? After almost 4 months of tiresome conversations with customer service advisors, I’m no further along in getting a fix, and nobody in 1st or 2nd line support has heard of the issue, I always get told they will escalate it again and i’ll get a call back within 5 working days.... 

0 Kudos
Hal9001
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I also have this problem on my phone and ipad.  (I've just come back to VM and have activated today.)

Aware of a number of posts on the forum about this with the solutions sometimes being a replacement box, but also an implication on some posts that it maybe possible for VM to adjust something and allow this to work. 

When doing the streaming setup - my app finds the streaming device, but fails with:  "Setup Problem.  Setup did not complete successfully. Please try again."

A also have the streaming status saying ready, but mobile devices says 0 of 0.

I have called the support line twice, and both times unfortunately got cut off having explained the problem and having tried all the solutions that first level support could offer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hal9001,

Welcome to the community.

I'd just like to check how things have been since your post?

If this is still happening then how is your V6 connected to the internet, are you using a wired or wireless connection?

I'd also recommend rebooting both your V6 and superhub by the mains, allow your superhub to load first before switching on your V6.

Please let me know if there's any problems.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sammi_kt
Joining in
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have tried all of this several times and it’s still a problem. 

0 Kudos
Jadzea
Joining in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Did you ever get this fixed??

0 Kudos
Hal9001
Joining in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I did not.  Be good to hear from others if they have been able to fix this. 

0 Kudos