cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports on demand content - steam subscription

jamllew
Joining in

Hi,

I currently use NOW and the Discovery+ app for sky sports and tnt content but I am considering moving to Virgin Media Stream.

Can anyone tell me if I can view on demand content for either sky sports or TNT via the box or through the TV Go app? I know I can watch live channels but it is the catch up service that I'm interested in.

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jamllew thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Thanks for expressing an interest in our Stream set top box.  Have you had a look here?  It should answer your questions.  Could you expand on what you wish to do?  Are you referring to watching content you subscribe to, directly from ourselves?  Or are you referring to wishing to watch content you've subscribed to from another provider, but using our box to enable it? As you won't be able to to do the latter.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It would be subscribing through Virgin with the Sky Sports add on. What I mean is that the moment, I use the NOW app to watch some highlights of NFL games that were broadcast live on Sky Sports and use the Discovery Plus app to watch on demand content such as baseball  that was on TNT. What I would like to know is if I can use the Virgin TV Go app or even the Stream box to watch on-demand sports if I bought the Sky Sports and TNT add ons as I know that I can't record but if I can have access to on demand then that would do for me.

Thanks

Hi there @jamllew 

Thanks for popping back to us and yes you would be able to watch on demand as long as your are subscribed the channel providing the content.

Thank you for the reply. What can I watch on? Can I watch Sky Sports and TNT on catch up via the stream box or via the app or both? Is there a way I can see what content is available before I sign up?

Thanks