Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound out of sync with picture (again)

Bothe the Sky Crime and I.D. channels on Virgin Tv Go have sound to picture sync issues. I have rebooted the iMac, tried it on different browsers, restarted the modem and virgin box, reset the modem but none of it works.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound out of sync with picture (again)

I have the same issue reappear. It was originally fixed by Vergin last year but following their latest update last week the old issue has reappeared. From my experience, this is because the last update was not properly tested before release and clearly the release manager did not do any thorough testing after the last update.

So it looks like Virgin are going along the same route as Microsoft. Users who pay good money for the service are the real testers. If enough people raise the issue and give enough detail of the issue Virgin might try and fix it. So, in fact, Virgin customers are paying to be part of the Virgin test team while the virgin test team gets paid ridiculous amounts just to act on customer feedback. 

If you think about it. It is really clever and a very good Idea. it saves the company a fortune on testing.

Just my thoughts.

0 Kudos