Menu
pasimons
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, this programme is not available in this region error

I use the Virgin TV Go app all the time including today then all of a sudden I get the message "Sorry, this programme is not available in this region error" for any channel I choose. I can connect in different ways e.g. itv hub and All 4 but the Virgin app says no. I have a VPN but that's switched off. I have also deleted and re-installed the app but still the same.

0 Kudos
MoakesC
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sorry, this programme is not available in this region error

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Have you tried to access this app on any other device? Also are you able to uninstall the VPN and try that way?

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
pasimons
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sorry, this programme is not available in this region error

Thanks Chris,

I only have one mobile device so no I haven't tried the app on any other device. I have however tried to connect with my VPN OFF and on different networks that don't have a VPN so I'm confident its not that.

The really irritating thing is it was working fine, my setup hasn't changed but for the last week or so it simply won't play. As I said previously, I can watch specific channels via their own app - it's just the Virgin app that is playing up.

0 Kudos