Menu
ayjayoh21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry - this isn't available

sorry - we can't play this at the moment.

Most channels, most of the time

When something does work, it is only for a few minutes, then I get the message again. Or it starts playing a completely random channel

Device registration is also up the wall. Apparently my current device is using Google chrome. Which has never been installed.

Why can't it be the DEVICE that is registered and not the browser? With so many options for Web browsing, one device could easily use up all the available slots.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DreamRJ
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sorry - this isn't available

I am also getting the same message when trying to watch via browser virgin tv go site too.......

I hope it gets fixed soon. I use this every day, it worked a few hours ago, but now it just keeps giving this error for every single channel.

0 Kudos
Tomasoq
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm also getting the 'Sorry - this isn't available' message every few minutes. 

Download speed is 112.02 Mbps

Last week I was getting the 'Maximum of devices reached' message when I tried to watch TV. On Saturday I called the VM Helpline and they deleted all my registered devices. Now I don't Sign Out of the TV Go App and all seems well.

NOW THIS! 

0 Kudos
Tomasoq
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is unacceptable. 

Sorry_This_Isnt.jpg   Sorry...jpg

0 Kudos
ftoomch
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ftoomch_0-1605633091640.png

There are lots of people complaining about TV Go showing this unhelpful message across all channels. It is a regular occurrence for me - for several hours every day or two. It would be nice if someone from Virgin Media would explain what it means and how to fix it.

0 Kudos