cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry cannot play this video at the moment

Dudeney172
Joining in

Sorry cannot play this video at the moment. I get the above after a certain time in the morning. i.e. after 0100 or 0200 times . It comes up if I change channels after the above times.  (Using phone Samsung a52 5g running Android 11) everything is up to date. Have uninstalled and reinstalled virgin app.

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dudeney172

Thanks for posting. Is this regarding the TV Go app presumably? If so, can you check a different device if possible to see if the same thing occurs?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

hi. Yes I have tried other devices, Huawei tablet running Android 8 .. the same things happen . Both devices have enough ram nothing else running in background.  

Hi @Dudeny172, apologies for repeating the same question, but can you please confirm if this issue is happening via the TV go app? (This will help us identify and resolve the issue for you.) 

If you could also answer the following; does this message appear on more than one channel? Does it happen at any other times than post 1am? Does it work if when you receive the message you close and reopen the app? 

All the best, Molly. 

Molly

Hi.. TV to go app, even after restarting app. All devices, all channels.. not sure what time it resumes. All have lastest updates , strong signals, WiFi and mobile data. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app.  No viruses or malware.

Hi Dudeney172, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with playback at the moment, can you confirm if this is still the case? If you still having an issue, I would ask that you uninstall the app and re-add to see if anything changes? Please let us know how it goes? - Chris

Hi..done all that even before I contacted the forum..

Just to confirm, how long has this issue been ongoing? Is it only the app that is affected or do you experience a similar thing with live TV? Also, have you tried clearing cookies and cache on your devices to see if the issue presist?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs