Menu
Seagull79
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SkySports Racing Mobile

Are there any updates as to when SkySports Racing is going to be made available to VM users through the either the Sky mobile app or even through TV Go? 

It seems strange that this is the only SkySports channel that is not available and yet is the one that would potentially increase income through their betting service so can only assume this is a contractual issue which is still to be resolved.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkySports Racing Mobile

Hi Seagull79,

Perhaps they are keeping the Racing as a USP in the same way as Sky Atlantic has never been available on VM (although that may be because VM wouldn't pay the asking price)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkySports Racing Mobile

Hi Seagull79,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, We are sorry Sky Sports Racing mobile isn't available to Virgin media customers yet.

There currently isn't isn't any plans however as soon as there are or we have any news in regards to this we will make our customers aware.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos