Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 21 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkySports App - Maximum users reached

It doesn't just seem to be linked to Sky Sports but Sky Movies as well, so you can only watch one or the other and not both at the same time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 22 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Is this likely to be enabled again, timing is superb just as I receive a letter saying my monthly bill is increasing!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 23 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Sky now only allow ONE user to access Live channels at any one time on the Sky Sports & Sky Cinema apps. Conversely if you have Now TV (which Sky owns & requires a seperate subscription) it allows TWO users at a time.

Sky customers are treated the same, & use the same apps.

And no its not going to change.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 24 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkySports App - Maximum users reached and now reached maximum time it ia taking VM to resolve

despite all efforts:

1 - retsrating the boxes / devices 

2 - de-registering and registering the device again

the issue remains the same - despite the statement by VIRGIN MEDIA that you are only allowed 2 devices to access the SKY SPORTS / SKY MOVIES concurrently - you can only use 1 device.

Additionally on VIRGIN MEDIA website - it states you are allowed to register upto 6 devices  - see the below url  - this issue is well reported and known to VM though it is taking over 2 months to resolve this!!!!!! - either VM should remove this information from the below url or allow customers what has been published on the website.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/device-management-for-sky-cinema-and-sky-sports

VM Team - unless  you have a solution to fix this, please do not contact me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 25 of 25
Flag for a moderator

agree that SKY only allows one device - then VM should change this offering on their website instead of still promoting registering upto 6 devices and to use 2 devices concurrently.

0 Kudos