Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky tv on demand Virgin Go app

Hi, have seen a post in July saying Virgin are working on getting the entire sky library On demand available on the Virgin Go App. This is still not done! I want to continue watching The People Vs Harry Flynt, which I am watching on TV, via on demand, and I cannot watch it on a device until it becomes available on the schedule for live tv. I thought that several months would have been time enough for this to be sorted. Paying for a service here! Please enable ALL sky on demand movies on virgjn go.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky tv on demand Virgin Go app

Hi there @ChrisLeanne 

Thanks for your post, apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

I'm sorry that the content you wish to watch isn't on On Demand. We are given content by Sky and sometimes we won't have the license right now, or at all in order to show certain programmes. Sometimes the license will run out and may not be renewed. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky tv on demand Virgin Go app

In previous responses virgin have stated that they are working towards a full library of on demand movies for sky. Why would you not have the licence? We pay for it don't we? If the full library of sky movies is not available, is this stated as part of the 'on demand' terms and conditions?

Why haven't you made a suggestion such as recording movies that appear on the guide so they can be watched on the virgin app?

Why can't scheduled Sky movies that appear on tv, be marked as on demand or not, so customers can easily identify movies they might like to record, without assuming they are on demand?

0 Kudos