Menu
Marc5
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports

Just went to watch sky sports on the virgin go app and a message came up saying Im not subscribed to the correct package, but I'm an ultimate customer and have this service. Help please. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports

Hi there @Marc5

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. I was sorry to hear that you've had some issues with the TVGo App and watching some channels. 

Are you still able to watch the channels ok via the live TV on the box or are you getting the same sort of error message? I have been able to locate your account from your Forum information and all is looking ok from here.

As this issue was with Sky Sports, have you made sure you're accessing via the Sky Sports app and not the TVGo app?

If you're still having issues with the app, please uninstall and reinstall for us and try again. Once you open the app, please make sure you're clicking on the "sign in as Virgin Media" tab. Ensure you're logging in using your Primary account information. 

Keep us posted

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos