Menu
Annoide
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports through virgin media

Until recently I was able to watch sky sports through Virgin on iPad. No more. Keeps asking for log in. Even changed my password - nothing! Help please.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports through virgin media

Hi there Annoide 

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with watching Sky Sports on your iPad via TV Go. I'm afraid that in order to watch the Sky Sports part of your bundle on the go you will need to download the Sky Sports App from Sky and you will be able to use the same log in you have to log in there and watch. You can see more on this here

Please let us know if you need any further help or support and we'll do our best 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Annoide
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie

Tried that and it goes round in circles, back to log in. Pressed the virgin tab for logging in and hey ho back to square one. Not allowing us to watch.

Kind regards 

Annoide

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Annoide. 

How odd - is there an error message popping up at all when you try to log in? Have you tried to reset the password on our App, to then try and sign in on the Sky App for the sports? 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Annoide
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie - no error message just constantly log in now on sky site. Have reset my password yesterday that didn’t make any difference. Just going round in a loop.

Annoide

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Annoide 

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry that you're still unable to log in. Just to clarify, when you enter your normal Virgin TV Go details on  Sky Go it loops back to log in now again after you press submit? 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Annoide
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie
Yes that’s what happened, but somehow this app has now decided to work.....! Must have been overworked! Watch this space.
Thanks for your help.
Annoide

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Annoide wrote:

Hi Hollie
Yes that’s what happened, but somehow this app has now decided to work.....! Must have been overworked! Watch this space.
Thanks for your help.
Annoide

It can take up to 24 hours for a password change to filter through to the Sky Sports app sign in process.  So that may explain why it has now started to work.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Annoide 

Glad to hear that the reset password has worked and it's now letting you log in to the App. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos