cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports on virgin go

AJ28
Joining in

I have signed up for virgin and included Sky Sports and BT sport in my package which I mainly going to be watching on my IPhone 14 pro max on Virgin go app. For some reason I cannot access Sky sports on my phone, I’ve gone through every troubleshooting process that I can find on Community forums (bear in my mind I am IT expert so I know how to carry out these steps), done everything regarding device management, seems there is a problem between sky sports and virgin go apps. I have signed through my virgin account on sky sports app but it’s telling me my subscription is not active and I should contact my provider. I can watch sky sports fine on my TV but I need it on my phone otherwise I would have to cancel this contract. Please can some help me with this. 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Concerttom,

Thank you for the update and for advising this is only happening on Apple devices, what IOS is running on the devices?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response.  I can confirm that my iPhone is running on the latest software, iOS 16.4.1.

Many thanks for your help.

Hi @Concerttom thanks for your reply.

Can you please try to reset your My Virgin Media log in password, waiting approximately 30 minutes and then trying again with your new log in info?

I appreciate that this isn't affecting all devices but let's see if this works for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W