Menu
Paddys
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports is not working on my I pad when I use the sky sports app , any suggestions .

Can Iget advice on how to access sky sports on my iPad via the sky sports app. Ive tried it several times but I keep getting a message error occurred?.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports is not working on my I pad when I use the sky sports app , any suggestions .

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Paddys,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the Shy Sports app. What sort of error are you having or have you sorted it since posting?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Paddys
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports is not working on my I pad when I use the sky sports app , any suggestions .

Its not fixed , the problem is when I attempt to sign in via the Sky sport app using the the virgin tv Ireland route it simply doesn't connect

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, Paddys,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. Are you able to clarify if you are a Virgin Media UK subscriber or Virgin Media Ireland?  I believe the app should behave similarly, by using your Virgin Media subscription to authenticate access to the Sky services.

I've tried to locate your account details but have been unable to, if you are a VM Ireland subscriber, unfortunately we are unable to access your account from here, but you can reach our Irish colleagues on twitter @VirginMediaIE or though the contacts page https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Paddys
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am a virgin media Ireland subscriber 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, the links and contacts from the above post will be able to help. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Paddys
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I see any links in any of the above posts ?

0 Kudos
Paddys
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I don’t see any links or contacts in the above posts

paddys

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delayed response, Paddys,

Twitter page:  @VirginMediaIE 

Contacts page:  https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

0 Kudos