cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app

Jmcdo1967
Tuning in

My sky sports app says too many devices but I can’t unregister any as all links or info doesn’t show where to do it, can anyone assist? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jmcdo1967 

Try the following link http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices  in an incognito window if using Chrome.

I've found it works in a normal window for myself when using Edge or Firefox

You should be able to see which devices are registered for Sky Sports and remove any that aren't required

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jmcdo1967 

Try the following link http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices  in an incognito window if using Chrome.

I've found it works in a normal window for myself when using Edge or Firefox

You should be able to see which devices are registered for Sky Sports and remove any that aren't required

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you, it’s worked. I had tried everything so I really appreciate it

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jmcdo1967

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm really glad to hear that @newapollo 's link suggestion has worked for you! Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi there,

I installed the Virgin TV Go app on my phone but there is a problem when I open the Sky Sports app. When I click on The Live TV icon, I get the spinning wheel of doom 

I have installed the Virgin TV Go app on my Mac and can watch it on there no problem. When I check the registered Sky Devices the Mac shows up but not the phone. 

Can anyone help?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @danpatriley,

Welcome, thanks for reaching out.

I am sorry about that.

What make and model is your Phone? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

It turned out to be a problem with the location services. I restarted the phone and then enabled the location services on the Virgin TV Go App. Once I had done this the Live TV on the Sky Sports App worked

Thanks for getting back to me  

Dan

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @danpatriley,

Thanks for getting back to us. It's great to hear that the Sky Sports App is now working for you, thanks for letting us know! 🙂 If you have any further issues, please do get back in touch.

Best wishes,

Serena