cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app subscription error

SteveO2903
Tuning in

Cant watch Sky Sports via app. Subscription required to watch this channel message appears. One day it was working fine the next it stopped working. I can watch all sky sports channels on my tv. Logged out of the app and deleted it aswell several times. Logged in through Virgin media UK when prompted by the Sky Sports app. No updates required on my iPhone 12 apps or phone. I have full subscription to sky sports on my package. 
Needs sorting asap. Please help with this issue.
Checked forum for same issue did what other people tried no luck 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Just opened Sky Sports app today and the live streaming has started working all of a sudden. Not sure why don’t really care. It works that’s all that matters. 👍

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SteveO2903,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you have been facing issues logging onto the Sky Sports App recently, we were aware of some issues however this has now been resolved, apologies for any inconvenience caused, are you now able to use your Sky sports App?

Regards

Paul.

Hi,

No still not working. I logged back out of Sky Sports app reset my phone. Downloaded app again logged in via virgin uk log in section on app. Still showing subscription doesn’t allow you to watch this program.

Hi @SteveO2903,

Thank you for expanding on this. I'm really sorry to hear that the issue is unfortunately ongoing.

If you're definitely subscribed to Sky Sports, does the troubleshooting listed here help at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Just opened Sky Sports app today and the live streaming has started working all of a sudden. Not sure why don’t really care. It works that’s all that matters. 👍

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for taking the time to update the thread and let us know SteveO2903.

Please get in touch if you experience any further issues in the future. 

Nat