cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app not letting me login

Adamswanick16
Joining in

When I try to login to my sky sports app to watch live TV I get the below error 

Screenshot_20211120-130028.jpg

This has been happening for over a week now 

9 REPLIES 9

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Adamswanick16,

Welcome to the community, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues logging into the sky sports app.

Have you ever had an old account with us? Or is this you first account with us?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have been a customer for a while it's just my normal account uses a different email address than my community account because I have this email linked too my phone 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @Adamswanick16.

Has it worked before today?

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it was working up until the start of this week. Tried to login via my phone and my iPad which are both registered devices and I get the same error on both devices 

Adamswanick16
Joining in

Is there any update with this please, I pay for sky sports via virgin, I pay for a service and part of that service is to be able to use it via mobile apps and I'm not getting that service at the minute. It's been like this for over a week and I got some dialogue yesterday and then it all went quite

Hey Adam,

are you still able to log into your online account?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, 

Yes I can login to my Virgin media account and I can login online to my Virgin account to see my bill etc which is the same credentials that I normally use for Sky sports app but I am still unable to login to the skysports app on any of my devices 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Adamswanick16. We'll may need to raise an IT ticket to get this resolved for you. Please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Adamswanick16, I've had an update from our IT team who advised this should be resolved now - when you've been able to check please keep us updated with how you get on. 

Tom