Menu
JMM1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky on TVGO

Device limit reached-Sky Sports.

Get the above when trying to view Sky Sports, on my IPad.  On the Community I see only Q&A on tvanywhere.

Going into TVGO settings, device management my iPad appears (it is the only device that does) but the whole line is grayed out, no amendment possible.

Going into https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html Then device management.   It requires a sign in.  When so doing a box appears Sorry not available.

I am now stuck!

Help.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky on TVGO

Hi JMM1,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum for help with your TV GO device count issue. I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your account. 

Have you tried to remove your iPad from your known devices and readding it again? 

Can you also please confirm if you have recently signed into your account using the web version of TV GO? This can sometimes cause TV GO to register the same device more than once if cache and cookies are cleared, or anti virus software is used.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
JMM1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky on TVGO

hi thanks for the suggestion.

I couldn’t remove it directly but went into TVGO via my PC and reset my SKY devices from there.

It all seems to work now.

Cheers

0 Kudos