cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky device management

Lucyaa
Joining in

IMG_0192.png

I keep getting the following error message when I try to edit my sky devices through Virgin go, even though I’m logged in and can see my Virgin devices. I have never had an issue in the past trying to access this page. Can anyone help? 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Lucyaa

Sorry to hear of the issues managing your Sky devices via TV Go, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

There is currently a known issue with this via the website and the app, I'm happy to help get this resolved for you and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have the same issue, could you drop me a private message too?

Hello squashyxo

Sorry to hear of the issues managing your Sky devices via TV Go, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

There is currently a known issue with this via the website and the app, I'm happy to help get this resolved for you and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob