Menu
DonnaBa
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema on demand not on Virgin TV GO

Now the Sky cinema options for on demand are NOT AVAILABLE on the Virgin TV GO app, how do we watch the movies we are paying for on demand? Live streaming is not suitable at all. There was no formal indication that I can see was officially cascaded out to customers to inform them of this quite important removal of service and I only found out when trying to open the Sky app and saw the notice to upgrade it but no upgrade was possible!

I’ve only recently renewed my contract and feel that this was something I should have been made aware of at point of sale that such a major change in access was coming. So, my question again is , HOW DO YOU GET FILMS ON DEMAND VIA THE VIRGIN APP? Any coherent explanation from the virgin team would be appreciated as there is no help whatsoever on the web site to clarify this for their customers.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky cinema on demand not on Virgin TV GO

Hello

If you have a look at this thread from a VM staff member the first post it will explain what is going on - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-Cinema-is-on-TV-Go/td-p/4325332

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DonnaBa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, you have been the most coherent person to provide details that in my opinion should have been sent out to all customers as a matter of course. I’m not a total tech novice but without you pointing the way I would not have found the option to find the new route. Thank you again, have a great day.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome stay safe and have a great day.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@DonnaBa 

The Sky Cinema on demand content can be found on Virgin TV Go via

Box sets > Channels > Sky on Demand > Sky Cinema or Sky Cinema Disney

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

DonnaBa
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos