cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports

Kelso99
Tuning in

I have a question about sky sports. If I upgrade to it on virgin can it have 2 live streams at once? For example, if my partner is at home watching live tennis on sky sports main event, can I be at another house watching live football on sky sports football at the same time? If she watches on the TV can I download the sky app and watch my stream on my laptop? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kelso99 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

You can stream upto 2 devices at the same time 🙂 

The TV wouldn't count as one in that scenario. Only the apps are classed as a streaming device.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kelso99 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

You can stream upto 2 devices at the same time 🙂 

The TV wouldn't count as one in that scenario. Only the apps are classed as a streaming device.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you John. I have a Virgin TV 360 box. Can I watch the sports channels through that, or do I need a new one? I keep seeing Stream mentioned. 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Yeah the 360 will be fine 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can view one Sky Sports channel at a time on a TV360 or Stream box, and record upto 5 others on a TV360 box.

You can then view one channel simultaneously on a compatible mobile device via TV Go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can only stream on one device at a time using the Sky Sports app, however you would still be able to watch the channel at the same time on your TV using the TV360 box

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kelso99
Tuning in

Thank you to you all for your help! 

No problem @Kelso99 

Should you need any help in the future please do pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to advise.