Menu
Edowie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports requires subscription

Hi,

Today my virgin package was upgraded to include sky sports. According to this page I should be able to watch the sky channels on tablet/computer etc. I have logged into sky with my virgin account and I can watch the sky mix channel. But all other channels give me an error saying I need an appropriate subscription. I can watch the channels on my TV fine.

Does it just take a bit of time for the sky account to be set up properly? Or is there a problem? I can't find any mention of set up times in regards to sky. Also on the phone when setting up the new subscription I was told it would come into effect straight away (though probably meant the TV/internet).

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports requires subscription

Hi Edowie,

Any changes made over the phone are usually actioned immediately on the hub and your set top box(es)

However it can take a few days for the app set up to be completed.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports requires subscription

Hi Edowie, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I apologise for any delays in getting the service up and running. 

We just wanted to reach out and check if you have now been able to access the channels/content via the app?

If not, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you are receiving and we will do all we can to help 🙂 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos