Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports device registration

Hi,

I'm trying to watch Sky sports on my tablet and on my computer and i keep getting the below error

"Your account is in use on more than two devices. You can only watch on two devices at the same time. Error code: OVP_00014"

Apologies if it's a big message but i copied and pasted it directly so that i didn't get it wrong.

So, i've checked and i've got 4 deivces registered and i'm logged out on all but the tablet and the laptop but i'm still getting the message. Very odd and i'm sure it's something i'm doing wrong so any help is greatly received 

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports device registration

Thank you for the post Monkeybradders and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you're logging into the app or the website? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, sorry for the delay in my reply. I was trying to login via the sky sports website the using my virgin login when prompted

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

me again !! I've also tried signing out of all my devices and accessing via my android tablet then ipad and i get the same message about "only" being able to watch on two devices at the same time. Again, the error is so clear it can only something i'm doing. Any help greatly appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, well it's all gone weird today. I can't even login on one device!! Any help greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi monkeybradders,

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with TV Go. I'll PM you shortly to see about getting this reset for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos