Menu
walnutlodge
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports app problem

I am having problems with my Sky Sports app on my iPad. Everything has been fine for months, but now when I try to play a channel I get a message saying "Could not play channel. Your subscription doesn't allow you to watch this channel. you can upgrade etc...". I have a full Virgin Media bundle with Sky Sports & BT Sports. When I try the same thing on my iPhone it works fine. Both devices are on the latest version IOS14. I have tried deleting the Sky Sports app from  my iPad and reinstalling it with no success. Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports app problem

Hi walnutlodge,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry that you're having problems with the Sky Sports app on your iPad.

Are you able to log in to the TV Go app with the same credentials?

I know you've mentioned it works with your iPhone. Have you been able to test with any other devices to see if this continues?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
walnutlodge
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The problem now seems to have resolved itself. It does, however, have a habit of occurring from time to time. so I will see what happens in the future. I do not get any problems with TV Go.

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm glad it seems to have sorted itself out now, but if you do have anymore problems then please pop back to us. 

Thank you,

Melissa

0 Kudos