Menu
pillboxhunter
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Devices

So I had 5 old computers and my phone as registered devices. I deleted them all except my phone, leaving 5 free slots. I added one of the new computers and it worked well. I then go to add one of the others back and suddenly I've reached my device change limit - The management page says I can make three changes per month but according to the "device change" info on the page I've only made two. So now I can only watch on my phone as the registered computer wasn't finished and I deleted that too. 

This entire process appears ridiculous. Also the "Manage Sky Devices" link on the device management page is almost completely invisible for people with colour blindness.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Devices

Hi pillboxhunter, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with getting your devices sorted after a clean up. 

I am able to reset the devices and the changes for you to re-register. To do this I would need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

In terms of the colouring on the website I have fed this back to the team for them to review 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pillboxhunter, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message.

It doesn't look as though we have an account under your name. Could this be in someone else's name? As you are unsure on the memorable, get the account holder to give us a call on 0345 454 1111 and the team will be able to pass data protection with them.

They will then be able to reset things so you can register the devices before Thursday. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pillboxhunter
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As I am actually the account holder I'll just wait until Thursday then. Not Happy.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pillboxhunter, 

Based on the details you gave me, we don't have an account under your name for that address I'm afraid. 

Due to this it's worth giving the team a call anyway so they can check this for you. 

Let me know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos