Menu
annmariemcbride
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports App

Hi.

I have a problem with the Virgin access to the Sky Sports App. I reset my phone and now it tells me the device limit has been reached. I can now no longer watch Sky Sports on that phone. Every attempt to reset has failed, as the reset link fails and you get a page not found. I complained about this to customer services and they took many weeks to reply and tell me to post a thread here instead. Which was not a very good, or timely response.

So I have been unable to access live Sky Sports on the app for about 6 weeks now and would like my devices to be reset, so I can register my original device.

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports App

Hi annmariemcbride,

One of the Forum Team should pick this up for you, and after completing validation reset the app.

It seems odd though as you should be able to make changes after 4 weeks, and be able to replace one of the recognised devices, so they might need to create an IT ticket 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports App

Good morning @annmariemcbride 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with registering your device for sky sports. 

As advised, they should re-set after 4 weeks, however I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos