cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Device Limit Reached

Stuc69
Joining in

Hi there - trying to register a new ipad on Sky Sports App and keeps coming up with device limit reached

None of the suggestions on here are helping and the virgin TVgo app just keeps erroring with Exclusive to virgin tv customers

Looking through the threads, the only solution is to have someone clear the devices manually and then it seems to allow a new device to be connected

Could someone help please

thank you

20 REPLIES 20

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stuc69 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the Sky Sports App, and all the recommendations on our Forums haven't helped. I'll send you a private message now, and you can find this in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, would you be able to help me provide a fix for this as i have used everything ive seen on forums to try and resolve this issue to no avail. The 'manage sky devices' link off of the Virgin Device Management menu on VirginTVGo also doesnt allow me to do anything and tells me its only for Virgin TV customers, which i am. Its been a bane for the past week.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gildsmoth 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. I'll drop you over a private message now, which you'll find in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab after tapping your profile picture.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

ChrisBarrott
Settling in

Hi,

I am also suffering the same issue. I need to add another device to Sky but am unable due to the same login error as described above.

Please PM me.

Hi,

I am also suffering the same issue. I need to add another device to Sky but am unable due to the same login error as described above.

Please PM me.

dsl1878
Joining in

Hello, I also have the same issue. Please can you PM me.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisBarrott and @dsl1878,

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to you both to our Forums,

I'm sorry you're facing the same issue. I'll send you both an individual private message now to gather some more details. Please look out for it in the white envelope or the "Messages" tab after tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

danjedwards123
Joining in

I am also having the same issue if someone could get in touch. I'm getting the error on a device that is already registered to use the Sky Sports app.

Hi danjedwards123 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

I'll send you a private message now, so I can get this resolved for you. As with the others, it's up in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team