Menu
earny123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon (Virgin TV Go website)

Hi,

When I first moved in to my house back in March I logged a ticket with someone on the phone to look into this and have had no reply since. 

The problem is as follows... when I go to the Virgin TV Go website and try to log in I get the following error after I type in my log in details: "Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon."

I have tried using the following browsers: 

Google Chrome (with and without incognito mode turned on)

Microsoft Edge (with and without incognito mode turned on)

Internet Explorer (with and without InPrivate browsing turned on)

I have also cleared my cached details/cookies/temp files for each browser and restarted my laptop between each attempt.

Can someone please get in touch with me regarding this!

I regards to the call being open since April without a sign call back I believe the lack of any sport on the go which I would use 90% not being available to me a should most definitely be refunded since I'm paying for a service and not even allowed to use the one thing I really want to use.

Thanks in advance.

Liam

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon (Virgin TV Go website)

Hi earny123

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the TV Go issue. 

I will be happy to send you a PM now to try and resolve this however there won't be a refund as TV Go is a free value added service; you only are charged for Live TV. 

Sending PM now, best.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos