Menu
aboukirbay
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sign in currently not possible error - TV Go not Going

I have been running three instances of the Virgin TV Go app on different devices (laptop Win 10 with Edge, Desktop Win10 with Edge and a Galaxy Tab with Samsung's browser - which is probably another Chrome clone under the hood like Edge) for several months since the start of my contract with no problems. However, about a month ago the Galaxy Tab and laptop versions demanded a new login and that login consistently failed with this error:

aboukirbay_0-1652365055163.png

The desktop one is still working just fine and I can access my account perfectly happily but no matter what I do on the laptop and the Tab (uninstall/reinstall app, wipe down cache/cookies, try the browser direct rather than the app, hard reset, etc) I always run into the same issue.  I've also tried a completely fresh device (Galaxy S6 phone) and the install on that immediately hit the same issue. I'm stumped (having tried all the work arounds I can think of on other devices but also having a perfectly working set up on the desktop machine) - anyone (Virgin technical folks ?) managed to sort this given that I know it has come up before ?

And just before anyone asks, no, I am not going to reset my password or logout of the one working version unless it is absolutely 100% confirmed that is a fix as I don't want to lose the one working version I do have !

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in currently not possible error - TV Go not Going

Hey @aboukirbay,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your TV go account at the moment.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in currently not possible error - TV Go not Going

You're very welcome @aboukirbay and I know how frustrating TV issues can be. I hope that our support team can get this issue resolved very soon for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos